I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Friday, September 11, 2009

OMG! Christoper Moore is the GREATEST!!


Lookie lookie! Yesterday, I found one of my new favorite writers, Christopher Moore aka @TheAuthorGuy via twitter. I gave him the link to my Vampires Can Be Funny post for his two books Bloodsucking Fiends and You Suck: A Love Story and he read it! He totally DM'd me and confirmed that there will be a continuing third book titled, Bite Me: A Love Story (which I knew but didn't want to post yet because there's no artwork for the cover) from the San Francisco Vampire Series. This book will be about Chet, the huge shaved cat. Guess what? He's a vampire cat now and he's menacing the streets of San Francisco! Whoa, vampire cat? That should be interesting! My favorite goth, Abby Normal also returns. Pre-order your copy NOW.

I highly suggest that you follow @TheAuthorGuy on twitter. If you've read all his books or if you're part of his cult following, check out his super funny blog!

Special thanks to my cuzzo, @larue823 for suggesting CM books!

Note to Chris Moore: Thanks for making amazingly hilarious books. I got started with the San Francisco Vampire Series and am currently reading Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal with A Dirty Job next on my book list. Your books are like CRACK and I can not stop reading them. Thanks for DM'ing me. This gesture really put a smile on my face and I can see that you value your readers. Promise that I will be going through all the books that you have written and will be reading them all. Can't wait until April, I MUST pre-order! Thanks for making my day! :)

1 comment: